Restore Britain's Fish: A Model Example of FLEXCIT Applied
Primary Source Material (the DNA):-
- The Great Deception (A History of the EU) ~ Christopher Booker and Dr. Richard North
- FLEXCIT: The Market Solution to leaving the EU ~ Dr. Richard North et al.
- Consultation on a National Policy on Fisheries Management in UK Waters ~ Owen Paterson January2005
- Campaign For An Independent Britain: The Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) ~ John Ashworth:-
- The Common Fisheries Policy – Part 1
- The Common Fisheries Policy – Part 2
- The Common Fisheries Policy – Part 3
- The Common Fisheries Policy – Part 4
- The Common Fisheries Policy Part 5: Spanish Accession
- The Common Fisheries Policy part 6: The public swallowed the propaganda
- The Common Fisheries Policy part 7: FleXcit: Our fisheries’ future.
- The Common Fisheries Policy Part 8: Can we believe anything?
- Cameron’s deceit over sovereignty
Correct Framing, Logical Reasoning, Comprehensive Organizing, Balance of Evidence = Brexit Solution Selection within FLEXCIT Paradigm Shift framework
In the previous blog, FLEXCIT: Back From The Future I think I managed successfully to finally encapsulate FLEXCIT in a visible and accessible form for people who have zero knowledge of the subject of the EU Referendum and Brexit. FLEXCIT: The Market Solution can be thought of as the "DNA": It is a compacted store of extraordinarily organized and complex information. Most people will not read this "genetic code". Hence for this "DNA" to be useful, it requires people to transcribe it into different "USE-ABLE FORMS". In this case we're going to do just that starting with The Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) as example of applying our method to harvest data/evidence to feed into the question of Supranationalism or Intergovernmentalism. The references above provide all the data. What people need is not mountains of data, they need organization of it:-
Evidence of a Problem: UK Fisheries under Supranationalism = Common Fisheries Policy (CFP).
To provide an example the form mentioned above would be suitable for a 10-20 page pamphlet as a visual guide to the referendum and how people can structure their choice to vote to Remain or to vote to Leave. The challenge of the EU is to show to people that our Policy Control is best served when it is by self-governance of the people by the people as well as the positive alternative vision that replaces Supranationalism with Intergovernmentalism. So using our method on this data/evidence set of Fisheries let's begin:-
Inheritance: Method to Organize the Evidence for Fisheries - "Use-ably"
The reason we use this structured method is that it feeds into the upper levels which are most relevant to our Referendum Question itself and in a form that is easy for people to appreciate when they (millions) make their choice.
Each of the above: