I can think of such confusion from telesales marketers, sales people and in this case politicians join such illustrious company. When we can model what actually is the right context then we can ignore the various errors introduced to trick and deceive us by constantly keeping in mind, in this case the actual map (The North Downs Way) and core details:-
In fact, worse, Vote Leave say that the rules can be changed after we vote to Leave however we want which is like saying we can draw our own map of how to get from Guildford to Canterbury: All we need is a black marker pen to make a few minor alterations to the map (not to the physical reality!)! They really need to be clear:-
- The EU is going towards a different destination to the UK and hence David Cameron is lying.
- There must be a well worked out route or plan to get out of the EU Treaties first.
- This is not the same as the subsequent stages the UK is aiming to travel towards eventually.
- It does however mean that the UK is ABLE TO LEAVE:-
- Economically (via retaining Single Market access)
- Legally (via Article 50)
- Politically via Democratic Referendum Supported by the UK People (demos)
- Politically: Negotiation (UK legitimate and true kratos exercised by our politicians according to the will of the people) with the EU and other European Members who I'm sure will respect such "democracy in action" so long as they can do so according to the Rules they have chosen to govern themselves by!