Red Cliffs Of Dawlish

Red Cliffs Of Dawlish
Red Cliffs Of Dawlish

Friday 6 May 2016

The Leave Alliance Launch (video)




The full video is above. However if you want to learn perhaps the most pertinent piece of information that is a derivation or inheritance of all the incredibly long journey as described in The Great Deception, and I mean all the way back to World War I and the experiences that shaped and drived the big ideas of the original creators of the European Union and a lot of the future of European people and politicians then:-

youtube.com/watch?v=d_eVHKofcPo#t=00h23m30s

That's the present result, whether it was ever intended or planned, it's how it's turned out. That is a fair description in under a minute of the present politics of the UK; it's quality or lack of it. I think attending this meeting was riveting for so many reasons: Mainly that so few people are engaged in the political process, and what counts for politics is not dissimilar to ancient traditions that have only their external appearance for repetition by adherents... not for it's practical application.


I'm just glad I was able to attend such a meeting and be able to talk about it in the first person to anyone else in the future, be it tomorrow, to a friend in the pub (which I've been doing at the risk of becoming a pub bore!) or one day when my young nephews are grown up adults and need a "word from the wise": Their worldly uncle!


Finally: I'd just like to say how grateful I am to those who worked so hard and so honestly, it seems to me.

Honesty is the way forwards amongst friends.