In the previous blogs I've tried various presentations of information for the EU Referendum:-
- Red Cliffs of Dawlish (summary): The Market Solution: Bite-Sized Chunks
- Roland Smith (White Wednesday): The Liberal Case For Leave
- John Ashford: The Betrayal of Britain's Fisheries
- Dr. RAE North: FLEXCIT: The Market Solution (pamphlet)
- The Boiling Frog: Article 50: An Explainer
OR (4) VISUALISATION,
The above website is:-
Given enough time, namely a Referendum in 2017 it is something I would have liked to work up towards creating also.
In all these forms, all I've personally done is take information that is high quality and attempt to REUSE it in additional forms, presentations, perspectives and accessibility.
Please click the above LINK to EUReferendum Depot - you can read aggregation of information in the space of minutes and gain very rapid insights as well as links to more information.
I aim in my next blog to attempt another type of REUSE of information: (6) Q&A
Subsequently to that, I will further REUSE information: (7) Definitions & Concept Containers within this subject.
Finally, I'm also working on another project that I hope will additionally REUSE information in another useful form (8) for people to use, which may take a week or more to finish.